Smoked Salmon Parcel with Walnut Salad and Fennel
Smoked salmon with fennel and walnut makes an excellent salad that you can serve your guests as breakfast or a starter. It is a simple recipe with a few common ingredients. This salad is a perfect recipe to experiment with in your leisure or maybe even treat yourself after a long day of work.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Category: Salmon
- smoked salmon – 350g
- fennel bulb with fronds – only one
- crème fraiche- 2 tablespoons
- lemon juice- 3 tablespoons
- walnut oil- 5 tablespoons
- Few leaves of fresh lettuce
- Walnut- 25g
- Take ramekins and sliced salmon. Slide the pieces of salmon over the edges of the ramekins.
- Finely chop the rest of the pieces of salmon and put them in a bowl.
- After trimming the fronds off the fennels, chop the fennel finely into pieces.
- Now add the finely chopped fennel to the chopped salmon bowl and add 1 tbsp of lemon juice and some salad seasoning to the mixture.
- Add crème fraiche to the mix.
- Stir and mix the contents of the bowl nicely.
- Once it’s ready, put them into the lined ramekins and fold any salmon slices hanging over the edge.
- Cover the ramekins with a cling film and you are ready to go!
- Fold the fennel neatly and then shred them as finely as possible.
- Now take a bowl and put the shredded fennels into it.
- Add the remaining lemon juice, 3 tbsp of walnut oil and the salad seasoning to the bowl.
- Place a few lettuce leaves into the serving plates and gently scatter the dressed fennel that you have already prepared.
- Now put the salmons on the plates and scatter a few walnuts over it.
- Gently pour the remaining oil over it and season it with black pepper before you serve.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 329 kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 3.6g
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 21g
Keywords: Smoked Salmon, Starters