Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail
Spice up your evening party with strawberry daiquiri cocktail fancies. With just a splash of booze, you can prepare this dessert without much effort. This works well both as a dessert served after a heavy meal and also as an appetizer. If you are looking for easy recipes to experiment with, Strawberry daiquiri cocktail fancies is the perfect recipe for you.
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 1 hr 30 mins
- Category: Cocktail
- Softened butter, (some extra for the tin) – 250 grams
- Large eggs- 4
- Golden caster sugar-250
- Tin- 30x20cm
- Baking parchment
- Icing sugar
- A piping bag
- White rum
• Set the heat of the oven to 180C/160C/gas 4. Line the tin with butter. You may use a brush for the process. Then line them with baking parchment. Place all the cake ingredients into a bowl and stir it thoroughly. You may use an electric whisker for the process. The content of the bowl should become smooth by the end.
• Then put the content into the oven and bake it for 30 minutes.
• If you put a skewer inside and the whole thing comes clean, it will mean the cake is properly baked.
• To prepare the filling, pour the butter, icing sugar and milk into a bowl.
• Then stir the whole mixture until it becomes completely smooth.
• Pour the mixture into a piping bag.
• Smooth over the top of the cake with a knife to give it a flat look.
• Then cut and trim the cake into neat, small pieces, each should be 4cm squares.
• Dip each piece into the white rum and place them on a tray.
• Put a speck of strawberry jam into the center of each pieces.
• Then make a nice frosting if the butter cream filling with the help of the piping bag.
- Serving Size: 28 pcs
- Calories: 323 kcal
- Sugar: 44g
- Sodium: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: Cocktail Fancies, Strawberry