White Rabbit Cocktail
It is the perfect drink to enjoy on a summer afternoon or at the end of a beautiful spring day. It is a luxurious blend of cream, amaretto, lemon curd and bourbon. Quench your thirst and lose yourself to this delicious blend of cocktail. It is extremely easy to prepare. At the end of a long day of work, treat yourself with a white rabbit cocktail at your leisure.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Category: Cocktail
- Amaretto- 50ml
- Double cream- a quarter of a cup
- Bourbon- 2 tablespoons
- Honey- 1 tablespoon
- Ice cubes
- Gourd nutmeg
- Lemon curd
- Vanilla- a quarter of a tablespoon
- Edible flowers
- Cocktail shaker
In order to prepare this recipe of white rabbit cocktail, follow these steps.
- Take a cocktail shaker and place it on the kitchen countertop.
- Mix bourbon, honey and vanilla in equal proportion.
- Add amaretto and lemon curd to the mixture.
- Then pour the mixture into the cocktail shaker.
- Cover the cocktail shaker and shake it well for a while. Make sure the mixture has properly dissolved the honey.
- Add a couple of ice cubes to the shaker and shake the whole until the shaker becomes full.
- Once it’s ready, pour the mixture into a glass of martini.
- Decorate the glass with flower and your drink is ready to go.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 308 kcal
- Sugar: 11g
- Sodium: 0.03g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
Keywords: White Rabbit, Cocktail